Monday, March 22, 2010

London Fog!

Last weekend Matt Oram came up while his wife, Lindsey, thew a baby shower for a friend down in Bothell. We had a campfire in our back yard and we played some frisbee golf (I will post this later).  After frisbee golf we headed into town to get some coffee.  We went to a tiny place in Fairhaven called The Rustic Coffee bar.  They have pretty good coffee. However, that day I wanted something different.  Matt helped me choose and he told me to try the drink called London Fog.  It was seriously one of the greatest drinks I've had in a long time! 

Essentially the drink is made from Earl Grey Tea, Steamed milk and vanilla syrup.  Man-o-man is it good though.  Its like coffee minus the coffee aftertaste and bad breath!  Matt really liked it too!  The two of us liked it so much that last night we got all of the makings for it and drank some with dinner!

However, users must be warned the following information!!  If you are at all sensitive to caffiene like I am, please do not drink this during or after dinner!  I couldn't fall asleep and my mind was racing a hundred miles per hour!  That is always super annoying!  I plan to make it a breakfast or midday treat!  You should try it some time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment